Orion(Cover)-Metaljonus Orion(Cover)-Metaljonus

Amazing

This maybe the Orion we have been looking for with Jason Newsted. Sounded really good. I didn't like the intro strings that much but i understand you dont have a bass so it didn't change my judgement against the song. Other than that it was amazing. Professional sounding. And just an all around great cover. I can see you doing a one man band video on youtube with this song.

Lejin - Look Around Lejin - Look Around

good stuff bro.

You always manage to sample the best songs. Great Song, its so hard to keep up with all your beef's though. I guess everyone's out to get lej.

Lejin responds:

XD GYEAH!!!

REAL ova fake
WE RUN THIS SHIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiTTT!!!
-Mr BigBadLejin (Hip Hop NG's #1 Artist)

Destructive Paths Destructive Paths

very good song.

the description says it all. FUK ZERO BOMBERS!! anyways. great song. very well musicianship. 5/5.

SlaveLabor responds:

Why thank you very much sir for your kind words and awesome review!

byob byob

Its called a metronome

buy one

Labyrinth Of The Damned (FULL) Labyrinth Of The Damned (FULL)

Metal, here at hand

This is the reason why i love metal. Can't wait till the vocals come out. Nice job Harmonizing the guitars.

Deathcalypse responds:

Thank you man! \m/

[Forever Mine] [Forever Mine]

FUCK YEAH

this song makes me powerful. makes me want to sit on a throne and wage a war with another country.

deathkllr84 responds:

hahaha! awesome dude. \m/

Mental Issues - Endless Mental Issues - Endless

wow

At least someone made good use of the "steel" drum. great job though.

mentalissues responds:

Steel drum? :P
Dunno what it means :/
Or as we say in sweden, min ståltrumma blev tappad på foten så att skalman hoppade runt av glädje.

NSMB - Castle V2 NSMB - Castle V2

holy shit

wow. great cover. A very good song choice. Not that many people pick New Super Mario Bros music.

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Thanks! =D
I liked the music in NSMB, this song in particular (it's one of my favorite video game songs ever). It's a pity it's so unloved... not even Brawl payed much attention to it...

Burn with Desire Burn with Desire

good

this sounds like a good song that could use some lyrics. Maybe about hard life in the hood. Or maybe a tragic death. A hood tale. Something that could capture that feel of water and snare.

Rockin Super Mario(GaV) Rockin Super Mario(GaV)

good song

not trying to be mean but im really sick and tired of these super mario theme covers. There are alot of better songs out there to cover. Think of a better song choice, maybe a rare song from the mario series would be good but not the actual theme song. Ive heard millions of them. This is partly the reason i gave you a 9. Song Choice

Good Job on the work though. Nice way to use slayer. Try to make your own drum set next time though. 5/5